wIkIpEdiA oF d OwneR

My photo
kota bharu, kelantan, Malaysia
i always impress myself bcause its easier thn impressing people around me.

i LoVE mAGNIFICIENT ThINgs!

  • first of all,for sure i love god..
  • second, i love my religion and my prophet..
  • then,i love my my families..
  • to be frank,im a freak if i dont love god's creation named WOMEN..!
  • and to all my friends,u still own a high place in my heart..
  • last but not least,i love my best TEACHER ever named EXPERIENCE..u r da best teacher,n plz dont let me repeat those silly mistakes again..=)

buddies!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

life of a malysian as an englishman

after finished my study in tesl foundation,i pursued in bachelor of english.so damn hard.i hav 4 years here,and plan to continue with my master.life is bitch.suck.bare in my mind that study is a part of life.we study everyday,conciously and unconciously.yeah!life as a student is sure tough dude.we take part in life developing process.getting into love,politic,social issues,omg.i cant believe dat how complicated dis life is.however,ill try my best to fill my life with colours.we r born to die.yes,dats it.we will die.n make sure we enjoy our sorrow life b4 the time comes.smile.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment